Sunday 14 August 2016

BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS POONAM JHAWER BORN ON 1976,AUGUST 14

BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS POONAM JHAWER 
BORN ON 1976,AUGUST 14



Poonam Jhawer
Poonam Jhawer.jpg
Poonam Jhawer snapped at 'It's All About You' spa launch
Born14 August 1976 (age 40)
Mumbai, India
OccupationActress, film maker, model, singer, producer
Years active1994–present




Personal Touch…

I was born on 14th of August in Mumbai, Maharashtra, in a high-status business class and into a Marwari Maheshwari family. 

My origin is actually from Rajasthan, but I carried out my schooling and college education in Mumbai. 

I began my professional career as a fashion model by doing a range of assignments for renowned brands such as Killer Jeans, Dove soap, Panerisarees and so on.




My Professional Story So far...

Initially I started my career as an Indian model, but then soon worked as an actress, singer and even Bollywood filmmaker. 

I began my Bollywood career with the blockbuster Hindi movie 'Mohra' opposite Suniel Shetty. 

The movie as well starred Akshay Kumar, Raveena Tandon, Paresh Rawal and Naseeruddin Shah in lead roles. However one is still remembering me as the fame of 'Na Kajre Ki Dhaar' song from the same movie. 

My character role in the movie was Priya Agnihotri, wife of Suniel Shetty's character. Well before signing my first debut movie, I was noticed by the producers of 'Mohra' when I was carrying out an ad shoot. 


Apart from Mohra, I had also worked in a couple of successful projects in the South Indian film industry. My next release was Jiyala Under the Banner of Wajeda Films, Producer by Ashfaque Ahmed Khan; Director by Tipu Khan, Music by Altamash Khan and the song “Kal Chaudhvi Ki Raat Thi” sung by kumar sanu was a Super Hit along with other hit songs in the film


Filmography[edit]

Title
Tilak
Mohra
Deewana Hu Mai Tera
Jiyala
Aanch
The Black and White Fact
Sansarch Maya (Marathi)
2G Radia-Tion
Muthbhed – A Planned Encounter
OMG: Oh My God![10][11][12]
R... Rajkumar[13]

1 comment: